The Site is provided by TropWorld in conjunction with Ruby Seven Studios, Inc. (“Ruby Seven”), a provider of social gaming platforms and content. TropWorld Casino is a property of Tropicana Entertainment Inc. and is not affiliated with Tropicana Las Vegas.
The Information TropWorld Collects: We collect or have access to a variety of information from you in connection with your use of the Service, such as:
- User-Provided Information: You may provide to us Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) (such as your email address, age, zip code, credit card number and billing information) when using the Service, such as when you register, and when you use the Service or purchase virtual goods. If you use the Service with your mobile device, or sign up to receive alerts via text message, we may also have access to your device ID or phone number, and access to your contacts.
- “Cookies” Information: When you use the Service, we may send one or more cookies – small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your computer. We may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Service. Persistent cookies can be removed. Please review your web browser “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete, or choose not to accept, cookies from the Service, you may not be able to utilize the features of the Service to their fullest potential.
- “Automatically Collected” Information: When you use the Service or open one of our HTML emails, we may automatically record certain information from your web browser by using different types of technology, including “clear gifs” or “web beacons.” This “automatically collected” information may include Internet Protocol address (“IP Address”) or other device address or ID, web browser and/or device type, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after the Service, the pages you view on the Service, and the dates and times that you visit, access, or use the Service.
The Way TropWorld Uses Information: We use your information in a variety of ways in connection with the development, maintenance, and provision of the Service, such as:
- We use the information you provide or that we collect to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and services found on the Service. We will use your email address to contact you for administrative purposes, for customer service purposes, to address intellectual property infringement, rights of privacy, or defamation issues, or any regarding content that you have posted to the Service. You may configure the nature and frequency of certain of these messages through the Service.
- We use all of the information that you provide or that we collect and/or aggregate to understand and analyze the usage trends, interests, and preferences of our users, to improve the way the Service works and looks, and to create new features and functionality.
- Various aspects of the Service, such as content on the Site and in the Service, and email messages we send you in connection with your use of the Service, may include relevant advertisements which may be selected based in part on your demographic information, interests, preferences, and usage patterns within the Service.
- We may use “automatically collected” information and “cookies” information to: (a) personalize our services, such as remembering your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service; (b) provide customized third party advertisements, content, and information; (c) monitor and analyze the our effectiveness and third party marketing activities; (d) monitor aggregate usage metrics such as total number of visitors, pages viewed, Service accessed, etc.; and (e) track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities.
- We may use your email address or other PII to send promotional email related to the Service we think you may be interested in. You will have the ability to opt-out of receiving any such communications through links provided in the messages, sending an email to email@example.com requesting to opt-out. Our applications may also deliver notifications to your phone. You can disable these notifications in your phone’s settings or by deleting the relevant application.
When TropWorld Discloses Information:
- The Service enables users to communicate in a variety of ways, such as automatic postings to your social sites, and user to user messaging. Any PII that you voluntarily choose to include in a message to another user, or in a publicly accessible area on the Service, such as a public profile page, or through posting User Content, will be available to other users who access that content. Once you make your PII available in this way, it may be collected and used by the recipients without restriction.
- We make certain automatically collected and other aggregate non-PII available to interested third parties, including premium subscribers, to assist such parties in understanding our users’ interests, habits, and usage patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality available through the Service.
- We work with third party service providers to provide website and application development, hosting, and maintenance as well as other services for us. To the extent it is necessary for these service providers to complete their contractual obligations to us, these third parties may have access to or process your PII. Generally, these disclosures are made under terms comparable to this policy, and the recipients are limited to using the information the purpose for which it was provided.
- We may also disclose your information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as U.S. Copyright law), in response to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant, or to otherwise cooperate with law enforcement activity.
- We also reserve the right to disclose your information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; to protect us and others from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the Service; or to protect the rights, property, or our personal safety, our users, or others.
- We may also disclose PII to a person who in our reasonable judgment is seeking the information as an agent of the individual or in situations where sharing or disclosing your information is required in order to offer you products or services you desire, or, if in our reasonable judgment, it is necessary to enforce compliance with our internal policies or the Terms or to protect our Site, customers, or others.
- We may disclose PII to any other entity that acquires all or a portion of TropWorld by merger, reorganization, operation of law, or a sale of some or all of our assets.
You may, of course, decline to share certain PII with us, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality found on the Service. You may update, correct, or delete your profile information and preferences at any time by accessing your account preferences page through the Service. Please note that while your changes may be reflected promptly in active user databases, we may retain all information you submit for a variety of purposes, including backups and archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, and analytics.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you account access or making corrections to your information. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information at all times.
From time to time, you may receive periodic mailings, telephone calls or e-mails from us with news or other information on events, products, services, discounts, special promotions, upcoming events or other offers from or on our behalf. If at any time you wish to stop receiving emails or mailings from us please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the phrase “Privacy Opt-out: TropWorld Mailings” in the subject line. Alternatively, for e-mail communications, you may opt out of receiving such communications by following the unsubscribe instructions set forth in most promotional e-mail messages from us.
Third Party Services:
Third-Party Data Collection and Use of End-User Information:
Our Policies Concerning Children:
The Service is intended for use by those 21 or older for entertainment purposes only. Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, we do not knowingly solicit or collect PII from persons under the age of 21 years-of-age, and no part of the Service is directed to persons under the age of 21. If you are under 21 years of age, then please do not use or access the Service at any time or in any manner. If we learn that, despite these measures, PII of any person under the age of 13 has been collected on the Service without verifiable parental consent, then we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child under the age of 13 has obtained an account on the Service, then you must alert us at email@example.com and request that we delete that child’s personal information from its systems and not to use such information for any purpose (except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required by law).
Our Commitment to Data Security:
We and our platform Service provider, Ruby Seven, employ certain physical, managerial, and technical measures designed to improve the integrity and security of the Service and the personal information you transmit to us and that we store on our systems. No such measure is foolproof, or immune to being cracked or compromised, whether by intentional hacking or human error. As such, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or that we or our Service providers, including Ruby Seven store, and you do so at your own risk. We cannot and do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by or in connection with a breach or failure of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If we learn of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may post a notice through the Service if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.
Do Not Track:
Your browser and other mechanisms may permit you to send do-not-track signals or other similar signals to express your preferences regarding online tracking. However, because there is not yet a defined response to do-not-track requests, our Site does not respond to your browser’s do-not-track request. As noted above, third parties, such as our advertising partners, may collect data that relates to you. We cannot control third parties’ responses to do-not-track signals or other such mechanisms. Third parties’ use of data relating to you and responsiveness to do-not-track signals is governed by their respective privacy policies.
California Privacy Rights:
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, in addition to the rights set forth above. Under California law, you have the right to send us a request at the designated address listed below to receive the following information:
- The categories of information we disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year;
- the names and addresses of the third parties that received the information; and
- if the nature of the third party’s business cannot be determined from their name, examples of the products or services marketed.
This information may be provided in a standardized format that is not specific to you. The designated email address for these is firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Service is hosted in the United States and is intended for visitors located within the United States. If you nonetheless choose to use the Service from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your PII outside of those regions to the United States and by providing your PII on the Service you consent to that transfer.
In the Event of Merger or Sale:
In the event that all or a portion of TropWorld or its assets is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information that we have collected from users in connection with such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control.
TropWorld Contact Information:
July 1, 2015.